- by SillyRabbit Feb 22Hi I am thinking of applying to WCCC by June 30th for Spring 14 admissions and was wondering does anyone have any helpful tips. What was the GPA cut off or how the point system works? What's the best way to prepare for the Teas test? Any info would be helpful!
- Feb 27 by g2mommaI would suggest calling them, as they frequently change requirements. When I looked into them it was 3.3 or 3.2 but it could have changed. Good luck.
- Feb 27 by SillyRabbitThank you for your feed back. Do u know how long ago it wad for the 3.3 or 3.2 cut off?
- Jul 1 by trish_pkh"pre-req GPA 4.00-3.88 -60pts
3.87-3.76- 50 pts and so on. All classes taken at wc3 - 10 pts. TEAS 20 pts max. all co-reqs completed 5 pts. Half co-reqs completed 2.5 pts. medical exp. 10pts I think." (Found this on a pervious thread)
I am fairly certain the cut off is higher than a 3.3 or 3.4. Keep in mind the GPA is based on the 5 pre-reqs. Co reps are considered only if they raise your gpa.
- Jul 8 by Wen902They've extended the deadline for the Spring semester. You now have until September 3 to apply.