Use of recording devices at Lansing Community CollegeRegister Today!
- by Rnstudent2011 Nov 3, '11Hello,
I am going to be starting the 2 year track nursing program at LCC in the spring and just wondered if anyone can tell me if they allow recorders in class during lectures? I am wanting to purchase an Echo Smartpen but I really don't see the point if I will not be allowed to use it.
Thanks in advance!
- Nov 5, '11 by naners0978Yes, you can record lectures at LCC.
- Nov 9, '11 by Rnstudent2011Are you saying in general it is allowed or that you know for sure it is allowed in NURS 150 course?
- Feb 14, '12 by SmartBlondeRNIn general it's allowed, lots of students use them. Good luck in the program!
- Feb 14, '12 by caliotter3Recording is usually a matter of getting permission from individual instructors. When I got my Smartpen, I didn't ask for permission, I just did not make it obvious that I was recording the lecture. As far as I know that particular instructor didn't care anyway. You are always wise to ask permission first.