Are there any LTC facilities hiring LPN 's in MichiganRegister Today!
- by Futurenurse108 Oct 3, '12Hello Nurses, I am a new nurse (LPN) looking for a job in the Detroit area. Does anybody know any LTC facilities hiring new grads.
Thanks in advance!!
- Oct 17, '12 by Futurenurse108Quote from Sirena922I graduated from Ambria College of Nursing in Illinois!Future nurse what school did you graduate from?
- Oct 20, '12 by tnbutterflyMoved to MI Nursing for more response.
- Nov 1, '12 by Anne36There are more part time positions out there than full time from what I can see. I am still looking for full time work. Have you had an interviews yet? I got hired part time at a LTC and am still on orientation but am hoping to be on my own soon.
- Nov 1, '12 by Futurenurse108Yes I did..I start on Nov 6th full time. Its afternoons but I won't complain.
- Nov 5, '12 by Sirena922Congratulations! You guys should try Riverview Rehab on E. Jefferson. In Detroit. I heard they were hiring.