respiratory therapist at HFCC - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 3, '10 by yasy21well she sent out the next batch of letters which was 6 and i was number 7.... now i am number 1, so if any of the 6 do not reply then i get in... so i really dont know what my chances are, its killing me!!! im anxious to know if im getting in because my husband is in the caribbean for med school and he wants me to move with him i i donít get in ill move but if i do im staying.
what do you mean by web advisor? is everyone suppose to sign in or something?
- Jun 4, '10 by HudiniWhen you look for the classes in the fall...under search for classes...only 9 people have registered for classes....Are you saying 24 people have already submited their deposit?
- Jun 4, '10 by yasy21i donít know how many people have submitted their deposit, all she told me was 6 people rejecting their seat and she moved down the list and sent out 6 additional letters. i missed it by 1 so if any of the 6 declines their seat i get in. the deadline for the 6 was either today or monday because he gives them 14 days then moves on.
- Jun 23, '10 by HudiniAny information on the wait list? I see there is still 9 seats available on schedule of classes.
- Jul 2, '10 by L&DRegisteredNurseI'm not sure where you are but I've worked in hospitals and am a trying to get into nursing and I have looked into the RT programs too. There is definately job oppurtunities and the hospital I worked at had many openings, the pay is also very good. I am trying to stick with nursing but I had a friend who switched over a while back and loves respiratory and is very happy with her decision. Also teh person who wrote above-I hope you know there are just as many struggles with finding a nursing job, a good friend of mine recently graduated with her BSN and tons of extracurliculars and highest honors and she applied for 60 jobs online and got turned down without even an interview for over 40 of them. She is finally working but only because a friend of her husbands wife headed a floor. My point is do what you like and it will all work out