Pain management CE for out-of-state nurse

  1. 0 So, I hold a MI RN license in order to volunteer at a Summer Camp in Michigan. To maintain the license, I need to obtain 1hr of CE on Pain and Symptom management. Since I work in IL, my employer is not going to routinely make such a course available to me. Are there any good/cheap courses available online that fulfill this requirement?
  2. Enjoy this?

    Join thousands and get our weekly Nursing Insights newsletter with the hottest discussions, articles, and toons.

  3. Visit  TheSquire profile page

    About TheSquire

    TheSquire has '2.5' year(s) of experience and specializes in 'Emergency Nursing'. From 'Chicago, IL'; 30 Years Old; Joined Jun '08; Posts: 1,126; Likes: 342.

    1 Comments so far...

  4. Visit  staeces profile page

    I am happy with the stuff that I ordered from them.

    I have to complete contact hours for two states & was able to overlap some courses. And once you sign up with them, they send "coupons" for reduced sign up with your contact information & wait a day or may get a sale price


Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.