- by porkey2 Aug 3, '12Hi all, does anyone know how long the orientation is at Henry Ford Hospital and Botsford and what the starting pay is for grad nurses?
- Aug 8, '12 by Christy1019At Henry Ford ER downtown the orientation was approx 16-20wks, and when I started as a new grad in 2008 I started at 24.68/hr with $1.85 midnight differential and $2.00 wknd differential, and i'm pretty sure they haven't changed the pay scale since then..
- Aug 10, '12 by CorazonDeOroDepends where you work at Henry Ford but on a med/surg type unit you get about 8 weeks orientation as a new grad. Pay starts at $25.31/hr plus shift differentials which I can never remember. I think its $2 for weekends and some percentage for afternoons and midnights.
- Aug 11, '12 by NerdyNursex3I'm at Henry Ford West Bloomfield, and no we haven't changed the pay scale for shift premiums. They recently gave a small raise to everyone relevant on your position within the hospital, last year. Off hand I can't recall exactly how much.
- Aug 23, '12 by NerdyNursex3Sorry I didn't get back with you. What would you like to know?
- Oct 19, '12 by sunshine5889Hello,
Is there any tips with getting into Henry Ford Hospital? I have applied for numerous positions but get turned down because I am a new graduate. I know this is the hospital I want to work at! Any information would be very appreciated!