OCC - for Fall 2012 or Jan 2012 prospective students! - Page 6Register Today!
- Mar 3, '12 by QuarterLife88Congrats all those who got in so far! I'm a first year student and I was where you all are last year. It's an exciting time
- Mar 4, '12 by B316I wish the mail came on Sundays.... or that we knew the GPA cutoff. I kind of think its weird that they are telling people that they have had a lot less people applying this year. I kinda wonder if they are insinuating that the GPA for this year went down or if they just weeded out the weaker GPA's. I'm totally stressed out.
- I guess tomorrow is the day to find out about GPALast edit by occ2012 on Mar 4, '12
- Mar 4, '12 by kizeemimiQuote from brodygirlCongrats!!! Everyone else: keep us posted!I got my letter today! I got in! I'm so relieved, even though I had a 4.0 I had myself worried that some weird thing would happen and I wouldn't get in. I did submit my application back in October though, so maybe they are processing applications in order? Good luck everyone, I hope you get your letters on Monday.
No mention in my letter of an accelerated track or the GPA cut-off.
- Mar 4, '12 by aceVIIocc2012 i see that you are already in the program how do you like it ?
- Ace, my brother applied with a 3.86 last year and didnt make it hes a candidate for 2013.... But the program is very good.. And sad, u meet the most amazing people and end up dropping or not making the b- requirement, some by 1 or 2 points, my suggestion is hang out with friends and family as much as u can while u wait, because once school starts, u will miss out on A LOT.
- Mar 5, '12 by whosurdaddyi couldnt agree with occ2012 more. im in my last semester and you will be lucky if you see any of your friends or family for the next 2 years (other than 8 weeks summer vaca) the course is so stressful, every semester you watch more and more friends fall by the wayside. we are under 50% right now from the 217 we started with and that doesnt include anyone who may have failed the last semester. i cant imagine failing a class by 1 point but i know 4 people who have and several more that failed by under 5 points.
i wish all of those waiting nothing but the best, all those who make it a relaxing summer and those who dont the encouragement that the entrance requirements have changed so at least you wont need a 4.0gpa anymore to get in
- Mar 5, '12 by B316Hey guys I just called the Nursing office and they said GPA was 3.869 or 3.69. I was way to excited to listen very well because that mean unofficially i'm in!!! I can't wait to officially get a letter in the mail hopefully today!
- Mar 5, '12 by mama pi just called also and cutoff is officially 3.869. im unofficially in too!!!!!