Oakland Community College--is it easy to get into their RN program? - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 14, '09 by jugreI'm a first year nursing student that started last fall. Last year's cut off for the Traditional route was 3.612. That's what it stated in my acceptance letter last March. The accelerated program's cut off was around 3.8. What happens is that they send the first 216 acceptance letters out. After that they will send an offer for you to apply to the accelerated program. I forget how many spots are available, maybe 50- 100? I don't remember. Then, when those spots open up they send out more acceptance letters for the traditional route. So, the GPA all depends on who has applied to the program and what their GPA is. Good Luck everyone!
- Mar 27, '09 by cjbacjbaI heard that at Mid-michigan cc you can get right in to the program. A girl in one of my classes told me that her gpa wasn't good enough for occ but she could get right into mmcc. Not sure where that is but I think it might be in clare.
- Nov 9, '09 by honeybumpsHi, I was wondering if you could tell me what you study for the math test before getting into the program.
- Nov 9, '09 by fetachzHi, I was wondering if you could tell me what you study for the math test before getting into the program.
- Feb 20, '12 by Ldw971Its definitely more tough now. People are saying by next year, you need a 4.0