MI RN moving overseas how to keep license ? | allnurses

MI RN moving overseas how to keep license ?

  1. 0 I am moving to England with my husband for at least 5 years but I would like to keep my MI RN License current. Can I use my mom's address as a current address on my license ? I am having a hard time finding any information about this on the Michigan government of health's website . Thanks
  2. 1 Comments so far...

  3. Visit  JoblessNewRN profile page
    As long as you keep your licensure paid up, it will be active. Do your CEU's on line and keep a record of them. If you're interested in working as a nurse in England, investigate gaining your license there, check with the British Nursing Council.

    Good Luck!!