Macomb Community College - 2012 HESI - Page 53Register Today!
- Jan 11 by ajurzakQuote from 123kraszdI do!!! I'll message youDoes anyone who just started (January) have the facebook page or what we're supposed to search to get on our class facebook? Forgot to write it down before I left class the other day.
- Jan 11 by su85I can't find the group either
- Jan 11 by 123kraszdFor some reason it don't come up when I type what you told me in your message and I can't access. This site won't let me message you back either. It said I'm not a frequent user, therefore I can't send out messages. I did receive your message though. Is it possible you could message me your e-mail address and I could send you my name so you could friend me off of the facebook page? I would really appreciate it.
- Feb 7 by CarissaLynn32Can anyone give me an idea of the first year costs? I am trying to set aside money since will be paying out of pocket. I am figuring out credits (x) $86/credit hour but I have no idea what the fees or course fees are. Any input would be appreciated!
- Feb 8 by nurseintraining33Quote from CarissaLynn32I wanna say all the classes were about $1100, almost each class tacks on at $100-$150 course fee. Plus I paid about $600 for books and maybe another $200 for the various supplies. If you don't have insurance you'll have to pay for your physical, titers, shots, etc as well. I have insurance but still had to pay for some of the shots.Can anyone give me an idea of the first year costs? I am trying to set aside money since will be paying out of pocket. I am figuring out credits (x) $86/credit hour but I have no idea what the fees or course fees are. Any input would be appreciated!
- Feb 10 by CarissaLynn32Is that per semester?
- May 28 by rbrandnewIs anyone willing to share, what they know now that they wished they had known prior to starting the nursing program, e.g. cost saving tips(books/supplies) study groups, study tips, ADN-BSN, Youtube study sites, how group projects are graded, clinical do's and don'ts, most cost efficient insurance, best healthcare employment sites for students or any other strategies you willing to share. Is anyone willing to 'pay it forward? Thank you for your time and consideration.Last edit by rbrandnew on May 28