Macomb Community College - 2012 HESI - Page 34Register Today!
- May 16, '12 by KatieLynn88Im hoping they begin the alternate orientation with telling us how many people didn't pay their $100 selective admissions fee and how many people didn't show up to the 8:30 orientation. I will be struggling in anticipation through the whole meeting if they wait until the end!!
- May 16, '12 by shelbyjoshGetting a little anxious for this afternoon's meeting!!! I am hoping they give us our current waitlist standing. I hope I have moved closer to the top! A few friends are at the meeting right now so maybe I will get some info from them once it is over. Must be patient...must be patient.....grrrrrr!
- May 16, '12 by wigtonasu85- looked for you by the door, didn't see anyone! oh well, I must be getting close to 15 msgs by now
alternates - 1 person wasn't at our meeting, so seems like 1 person should move up!
- May 16, '12 by shelbyjoshThere was 1 person that came into our alternates meeting and was explaining something to the ladies with her paper. I would guess that might be the person that was not there this morning. ------ indicated that everyone was accounted for in the "accepted" bunch. Glad to hear there were 50 alternate letter sent out. Doesn't sound like any alts will get called much before January though.Last edit by dianah on May 16, '12 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names
- May 16, '12 by kc0320Yep that person who came in to the alternate meeting said that she had called and I do believe they may have made another appt with her and she will be accepted into the program. I was kind of bummed that they did say it will be HIGHLY unlikely that they will call any other alternates before January/March start
- May 18, '12 by fs1026Is anyone planning to attend the meeting on the 24th ( I think that's the date) for the 3 in 1 program with Michigan University- AAS-BSS. Im thinking to attend but im not sure of the details. I found this link http://www.emich.edu/ccr/currguide_n...completion.pdf
- May 18, '12 by su85I though the agreement between the schools was being signed on the 24th and they would mail us further information about the program? I didn't think there was a meeting for
- May 18, '12 by fs1026Oh thanks su85, I wasnt sure of the details. Thats even better if they mail it to us ..
- May 19, '12 by xNurseGirlxAt the orientation I believe they said 40 students accepted for each start date, is that right?.. I cannot wait to get my start date and prepare for my first semester!
- May 19, '12 by nurseintraining33Quote from xNurseGirlxYes, she did say 40. I'm not sure how that's the case when they only accepted 152 but maybe they'll take 8 alternates in then?At the orientation I believe they said 40 students accepted for each start date, is that right?.. I cannot wait to get my start date and prepare for my first semester!