how to tranfer Florida RN to Michigan?

  1. i graduated and passed nclex last month in Florida, but I am moving home to Michigan, anyone know how to transfer the license?
  2. Visit SarahB84 profile page

    About SarahB84

    Joined: Oct '11; Posts: 42; Likes: 16


  3. by   Sarah G
    check with MI BON. They may only require a licensing fee.
  4. by   merner1012
    You have to do License by endorsement, there's a specific packet for it that you can print out online through MI's online site. You have your current state mail out a verification of your license, get fingerprinted, and send the application to MI. Then you get to wait! Mine actually only took like 4 weeks during the "busy season," good luck!!