Hiring Process, pre employment screeningRegister Today!
- by toi121 May 3, '10Hello all,
Just got an offer for a position at a local hospital....can you please tell me what's the hiring process (pre-employment screening).
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=477203©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,840 Views
- May 3, '10 by mybrowneyedgirlPhysical exam, drug test, TB test. Is that what you were looking for? Other than that, it's just paperwork and training.
- May 3, '10 by mybrowneyedgirlOh, and probably a background check
- May 13, '10 by nurs101What happens when you test positive for tb do would they still allow you to work.
- May 13, '10 by rn-janeIf your tb is positive it just means you had an exposure to tb. A nurse I worked with had to have a chest xray every year just to make sure it was not active.