Eastern Michigan University BSN TraditionalRegister Today!
- by CasseyW May 5, '12I just turned in my application package to the EMU Nursing office. I was wondering if anyone else is out there waiting for the letter on June 15th. So excited and good luck to everyone!!
- Hi!! I am also applied for this fall for the traditional.. she said letters will come out first or second week of june!! I don know if i can wait that long!!!!
- May 6, '12 by keithmcaHey Cassey.
I've submitted mine as well. Good luck!
- if you dont mind me asking what did u guys have as far as grade wise, classes taken at emu, health care experience and all that?
- May 6, '12 by keithmcaI applied with a 4.0 gpa with all my classes taken at EMU and 5 years experience as a medical photographer at the DMC. I left my job about half way through this last semester to put everything into gettin accepted (I was taking 19 credits including chem, ant & phys). So now I'm unemployed with a long 6 week wait ahead of me to see if this pays off
- sounds like you have a good shot, yeah i have a 4.0, 3 years health care experience, i got all the points from the teas.. my only problem is Im a transfer student and only have 13 credits at emu for the pre reqs but im hoping i get in.. anxiously awaiting the letter!!
- May 7, '12 by CasseyWI applied with a 4.0 pre-recs, all teas points, work experience (as a med assistant).. all of my pre-recs were at eastern except for general psychology. let's all keep our fingers crossed and await good news
- May 7, '12 by cbrooks1127yeah, we have a long wait ahead of us.. hope it goes by fast !!
- May 8, '12 by Medic2RNMoved to MI Nursing Programs.
- May 16, '12 by kerunnergirlQuote from CasseyWI just turned in my application package to the EMU Nursing office. I was wondering if anyone else is out there waiting for the letter on June 15th. So excited and good luck to everyone!!
I turned in my application last week too. I applied to both the Traditional and Second Bachelor's Nursing Program. My preference is for the Second Bachelor's. I can't wait to receive the letter! I also have a 4.0, all courses were taken at EMU, I do have work experience, but I only got a 15 on the TEAS. Good luck everyone!