Who HATES the term MURSE? - Page 8Register Today!
- May 8, '11 by No Stars In My Eyeshey, squelcie, ya stole my thought before I got to the end of the posts to put in my two cents! Oh, Well! Here's my lame back-up suggestion: male nun = mun? (told ya it was lame....)
- Jun 13, '11 by dizzyheadspinI ABSOLUTELY HATE IT! I know some male nurses who use the term murse in a derogatory way just for kicks.
- Jun 15, '11 by kalevraEvery time I hear the word nurse it always translates in my head as "Man Purse". I know this sounds weird but images of European dudes carrying around their man purse flashes in my mind. So no, I dont like the term Murse. I would prefer to be called nurse, hell even referring to he as "that dude" works as well.
- Jun 17, '11 by Rob72I'm a murse. I go rumming every weekend. I'm sorry, what were we saying?
I have, on occassion, been known to carry a man-purse. Don't carry guy-liner in it tho' http://www.tacticalyellowvisor.net/8301/82279.html
- Jun 17, '11 by P_RNI've been thinking of "Licensed Caregiver"(LPN)and "Registered Caregiver"(RN)
- Jun 17, '11 by No Stars In My EyesQuote from P_RNNot bad ; CNA's would be certified Caregivers? Probably would take a while to catch on, but I'd go for it; it's gender neutral without being offensively PC .I've been thinking of "Licensed Caregiver"(LPN)and "Registered Caregiver"(RN)