What were the gender ratios in your nursing classes? - Page 5Register Today!
- Aug 30, '11 by assidere13:117 M:F
- Sep 11, '11 by EmergencyRNBSNThere was about 60 people in my BSN program and 7 of us were guys.
Do not, I repeat do not, try to sleep with people in your classes lol. They end up more like sisters at the end of it, honestly. I wouldn't trade some of them for the world (some).
- Sep 13, '11 by haganwood32 students, 4 guys.
- Sep 14, '11 by tferdaiseIf you are looking to score while in Nursing school you are a fool. The amount of work and prep that goes into nursing school will keep you busy. Also you will have to work besides your fellow student for how long you are in school, having a women or womens ****** at you will make school that even harder.
Quote from edwindelahigginsI'm a 24 year old male entering an accelerated BSN program at Umass in September. Although it has very little to do with my desire to go into nursing, the gender discrepency (supposedly 93%-7% in the workplace) is certainly a nice fringe benefit. Did you guys find the gender ratio to be very favorable to heterosexual males?
- Oct 17, '11 by themedicinebuddha87In a class of 30 only two were guys (including myself) both gay. I got along with everyone and vice versa, until the other guy hit on me and when I denied his advances he hated me. He turned into a dick and then most of them hated him. I didn't hate him or anything I just didn't want to get off track and there be a lot of tension between us. Aside from that experience, I loved nursing school.
- May 30, '12 by trry6994 out of 35 in first yr of 3yr diploma program, 2 were heterosexual. Only 1 male made it, 16 total graduates. I'm the proud heterosexual, wish all four of us had survived.