Roll Call - Page 22Register Today!
- Jun 3, '08 by bonaddictusgraduated in 2005 in still waiting for my approval in Sava
- Quote from bonaddictusMagungdung umaga my friend!!! I am a male travel nurse... what's up? I speak a lot of tagalog and love learning more.. I wish to go to the phillipines soon....Paalam.. Jeffgraduated in 2005 in still waiting for my approval in Sava
- What up!!!! I am new to this site.... and love it already...
- Yo!! by the way, what's the story behind the name jumpsuit jim?
- I agree... Although I love working with primarily females beacuse, well, I'm just a man!! I do greatly appreciate when I have a couple dudes to conversate with about stuff other than makeup and nail products all night long....
- Jun 9, '08 by bonaddictus@ jeff hey thanks for the reply...anyways where are you from?
- I am from michigan... I am going to san diego in september for travel nursing... I work with many filipinos and love traveling....
- Jun 16, '08 by Murray77Hey folks!
Completing an accelerated BSN in Maine. Went back to school after working for the Canadian Coast Guard for a while. Nursing school is really working out...love the clinicals, hands on stuff and more than holding my own with the academics. Will graduate in May and am trying to decide what the next step is!
Just a quick hello as I am new to the site. Hope to ring in on some of these discussions! Take it easy.
- Jun 25, '08 by glenmar3Hey guys,
I'm an old timer. Got my BSN from Fairleigh Dickinson University in 1977. Just came back to nursing after a 4-5 year hiatus. Am working per diem for a home care agency as a med/surg field nurse and am having fun. Unbelievable technology and drug changes in such a short period of time!
Thought it might be fun to join a nursing forum and when I saw this one had a special section for men, that was it. Just from what I've seen so far, this looks like a great place. Nice also to see a lot of male members. Weren't that many of us back when I started out.
- Jun 28, '08 by cinjaHey guys, new nurse here. I just verified my new RN license a few minutes ago. Ready to join the party, I brought snacks.