Following is a list of presentations for the conference for a total of 14 educational units.
Breakout Sessions (which occur 2 at a time and require your choice):
- "Veterans Satisfaction and Use of Veterans Administration Health Care Services"
- "Advancing Men's Health, One Partnership at a Time"
- "Leadership Strategies to Advance Gender Diversity, Inclusion or Balance in the Nursing Workforce"
- "Dude, You Need to get Into Nursing: How Health Care Organizations Recruit Men in Nursing"
- "Fostering Intraprofessional Collaborations Using Social Media"
- "Gender & Resilience: Implications for Nursing"
- "The Future of Nursing Campaign for Action"
- "Seeking Gender Balance in Nursing"
- "Men do it Differently: Examining Men's Nursing Care"
- "Patient's Perceptions of Being Cared for by Male Nurses"
- "Building Academic Leadership Capacity Across Diverse Career Pathways"
- "Describe Leadership Strategies to Advance Gender Diversity within a Professional Association"
- "Exploring the Role of Men in Nursing from a Historical Perspective"
- "Formulate Plans to Increase the Number of Men Entering Nursing"
- Franklin A. Shaffer, Ed.D., RN, FAAN, CEO GCFNS International Inc. - "Men as Leaders in Nursing Span the Globe"
- William L. Holzemer, RN, PhD, FAAN, Dean & Professor Rutgers College of Nursing - "The Future of Nursing"
- John Welton, RN, PhD, Professor & Senior Scientist, Health Systems Research & University of Colorado, Denver - "Nursing and the Value Proposition"
- Michael R. Bleich, PhD, RN, FNAP, FAAN, Dean, Goldfarb School of Nursing - Creating and Acting on a Socially Responsible Agenda: Cultural Awareness and Inclulsiveness in a Reformed Health System"
- Linda Burns Bolton, Dr. PH, RN, FAAN, VP & Chief Nursing Officer, Cedar Sinai System & Research Institute - "Diversity and Inclusion: Strategies to Promote the IOM Future Nursing Recommendations"
- Bob Hess, RN, PhD, FAAN, EVP Global Programming - "Empowering Evidence for Shared Governance"