manly scrub top protocol... - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 24, '10 by TampaTechtie-dyes and camo prints are NEVER ALLOWED!!!!! They are hidious and ugly and make you look like a big fat D-bag for the camo and a big fat hippe for the tie-dye. Sorry but those are two of the most unattractive patterns in human history. You might as well wear flippin paisley!
- Apr 24, '10 by ItsTheDudeha, i wear solids that i can find in my size, unisex is fine, never had anyone accuse me of looking femme. i work with some guys that wear all kinds of crazy print chit though, some of it hurts my eyes, haha.
- Apr 24, '10 by That GuyQuote from TampaTechFunny, I think all my military friends look good in the new digital type camo patterns. But thats just me.tie-dyes and camo prints are NEVER ALLOWED!!!!! They are hidious and ugly and make you look like a big fat D-bag for the camo and a big fat hippe for the tie-dye. Sorry but those are two of the most unattractive patterns in human history. You might as well wear flippin paisley!
- Apr 28, '10 by Daredmani always wore the landau for men tops that have the vented shoulder seams and the one breast pocket on the left. they make cargo pants with tons of pockets and with belt loops, which was great for me, since i like to tuck in the top and the pants would get weighed down with all the stuff i'd have to carry around all day.
- Apr 30, '10 by topicQuote from AVMaddI have both styles. It's been my experience that the two pocket top gets in the way. If you have to lean, bend, lift....some of the things in my pockets would fall onto the floor (gross!). When providing, care the front of my top would bump into the bedside and/or I had to watch out so the contents wouldn't spill/bump a resident. I never found them practical. I went to Wal-Mart and found single-colored scrubs. The top has one breast pocket, but the pants have three deep pockets on each leg. Very comfy and practical. I've got them in black, blue, brown, grey, red, and my favorite...booger-green! lol!So is there any. The scrub tops with the two pockets at the front hem seem way more practical, but is that style considered girlie? Do most guys wear scrub tops with the single breast pocket? Or am i just imagining things? Thoughts??
- May 10, '10 by rentalnursehttp://www.smartscrubs.com/ cargo pants there that have elastic and draw string too, tons of pockets and last forever. hate 2 pocket tops everything used to fall out. have to say my pants almost fall down with all the stuff i carry too.
- May 11, '10 by KirbyEMTManly nurses grow a beard.
- May 11, '10 by KirbyEMTI wear green scrubs with the top tucked in. People tease me about being the surgeon.
- May 16, '10 by belgarionLandau 7-pocket pants with belt loops so I can carry my Leatherman (handiest thing ever invented), i-Pod Touch (has my drug guide in it), cell phone (we use them to communicate at work) and the Landau For Men tops.
- May 18, '10 by shiccyI wear scrubs from the guys section that have:
A left breast pocket (for pens)
Left ABD pocket for a pocket protector with: 1-Pen light (they have really nice LED ones at Walmart for like $3 and they last forever), 1-hemostats, 1-pair of scissors, a pocket of alcohol swabs, and then a ton freefloating in the same pocket, my report sheet (it's 11x7 that I made up myself and is the bomb), and an EKG rate card.
Right ABD pocket for (shh don't tell) my cell phone on vibrate, and any meds that a patient may refuse or not require (Vitals are crappy and they have scheduled lopressor, etc).
My PANTS have 2 pockets on the right knee area and one butt pocket. My wallet is a shiny leather, so it flips right out of my pocket if I keep it in there when I sit down (aka: I don't). The side pockets usually hold my cordless phone that we carry in house (the IP phones).
They exist, I promise!