Male nurse song - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 21, '12 by amoLuciaThank you
- Jun 21, '12 by GitanoRNQuote from merleei believe what the op is trying to show is the similarities in his own experience as in the video, while the op's grandmother had to go out for errands she ask the op if he could watch the 101yr. lady who in turn said to him that "he's mother would be proud," at the same time the op had an epiphany regarding his future career, which i have no doubt it will be a long and rewarding one as a nurse....aloha~i enjoyed the video, but i am confused just a bit! unless you are the singer, why is this the reason you are going into nursing?
- Jun 21, '12 by ScrubmanQuote from GitanoRNGitano, thank you for clearing this up. And thanks everyone for the kind and encouraging words. I have found this site to be very helpful and friendly. I hope to stay here over the course of my career! I'm also glad that many of you enjoyed the video. It brings happy tears to my eyes everyone I watch it.
I believe what the OP is trying to show is the similarities in his own experience as in the video, while the OP's grandmother had to go out for errands she ask the OP if he could watch the 101yr. lady who in turn said to him that "he's mother would be proud," at the same time the OP had an epiphany regarding his future career, which I have no doubt it will be a long and rewarding one as a nurse....Aloha~
- Jul 7, '12 by kylestimenowThanks for sharing this video and your story. Truly inspiring. I know my friends are going to love it when I show them.
- Jul 7, '12 by GitanoRNas a matter of fact every chance i get i stop, and play this video, it offers me the reason why i'm so passionate of my nursing career....once again thank you for sharing....aloha~
- Jul 10, '12 by JonathanF99awesome post! And love the song! Thanks!
- Jul 15, '12 by jonron1216I love this song. As a male going into nursing, the video definitely resonates with me. Thanks for sharing and best of luck in your career path.
- Jul 21, '12 by nurse2033Woah, awesome dude!
- Jul 22, '12 by GitanoRNi need to buy the cd, lately i been playing this video every time i want to listen to this song
- Jul 22, '12 by ScrubmanI believe it's a great song.....Especially now that I have about a month working as an assistant. I've had the chance to really earn some residents trust and love. It's very fulfilling hearing life stories and knowing that they admire and appreciate everything you do. I love my job as a cna... Can't wait to start nursing school this spring!