I PASSED - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 13, '12 by AZMOMO2Congrats!! Party time!
- Apr 13, '12 by OnlybyHisgraceRNCongrats !!!!
- Apr 13, '12 by EmarosaNYCBrooklyn represent.
- Apr 13, '12 by efiebkeCongratulations!
Edited to add: I see that you're currently residing in upstate New York. If you don't already have one, there are nursing job openings in the Albany, NY area.
- Apr 13, '12 by BlackMurse1Quote from SN_2012Get these three booksCONGRATS!!! I'm graduting next month and starting to feel nervous about the upcoming NCLEX exam. Do you have any suggestions to help succeed at this test?
2012-2013 Kaplan, NCLEX RN Strategies, Practice and Review
Lippincott 10th Ed Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN by Daine M Billings
Saunders Comprehensive Review NCLEX RN Exam by Linda Ann Silvestri....either the 4th or 5th Ed
Review the Kaplan book first. Take heed to the strategies and make a copy of how to apply different strategies depending on the type of question.
Use the Silvestri to understand the different contents, like Med-Surg, MN stuff like that
Then do as many questions as you can and practice the strategies everyday if you can. The exam is not about how good your are as a nurse but how well you can apply knowledge.
Between the Lippincott and the Saunders you'll have 4000 questions, the Saunders CD has a bunch that you can make your own test out of.
Practice, Practice Practice......
You'll be okay
- Apr 13, '12 by DHutsonHey congrats "RN" BlackMurse1
I know how you feels
- Apr 13, '12 by Danielle09Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Apr 13, '12 by steffuturelpncongrats
- Apr 13, '12 by dat1boiejCONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! I'm also a black male but not a nurse yet. I don't graduate till August hopefully and i pray for the day i can say i passed NCLEX.