Fashionable scrubs - tall male
- 0Mar 20, '11 by spartydrewHey guys, I'm 6'4"/235 with a muscular build. My waist is 36" and length 34"...I'm sick of having to settle for these baggy scrubs but I've really been left with no choice. I really liked the style of the Iguanamed flex but their length on a 3XLT is only 32". Do you guys have any suggestions as to something that might fit a bit better?
- 0Mar 20, '11 by MunoRNI like the look of other scrubs a little better, but at 6'4" your only choice is Aviator. Both the Landau and IguanaMed tall sizes are still only 32", at 6'3" that still isn't tall enough for me. Aviator scrub tops can be ordered in any length, without having to be extra wide as well.
- 0Mar 21, '11 by Noimanursecheck out http://cheap-scrubs.com/html/scrub-pants.html, I'm 6'9". I use style 309P, there is of course a lady modeling them, but they are unisex, have elastic and drawstring waist together so they stay up good. they are the tall size so the inseam is 36". They also are very durable, or at least they have been with me over the last couple of years.
- 0Jul 22, '11 by TallOhMikeioQuote from Malenursescheck out http://cheap-scrubs.com/html/scrub-pants.html, I'm 6'9". I use style 309P, there is of course a lady modeling them, but they are unisex, have elastic and drawstring waist together so they stay up good. they are the tall size so the inseam is 36". They also are very durable, or at least they have been with me over the last couple of years.
Where did you see 309P? I am 6'8" w/ 37" inseam, trying to find some "off the shelve" scrubs that don't need to be sent to the seamstress!
- 0Jul 22, '11 by NoimanurseThe selection is just below the 307p item, the color being shown is the light blue pants, I just clicked on the previously posted link, scrolled down, found the light blue scrub pants which is the color being modeled and there are two selections, one is 307P which is "regular length" and the other selection below it is 309P for the 36" inseam.
- 0Jul 23, '11 by SoCalCrafterQuote from myk_RNI remember when I was very first learning how to sew my aunt helped me make a pair of scrubs to use as pajamas. Since then I'm made an uncountable number of scrubs! I sleep in them, I clean in them, they're comfortable and cheap to make if you get just cheap quilting cotton on sale. I'm 6'0, 125 pounds and have a 29" waist. I sew my own scrub bottoms because I'm so skinny, scrub tops I can buy but I like to have matching bottoms and tops so I make them both. They're really easy to make, and I've got several different scrub patterns that I pick up from stores when they're on sale.I learned this from my aunt and been doing it since.
I buy the highest thread count sheets set from an outlet and have my scrubs custom made out of them.
Bottom line: Scrubs are one of the easiest clothing items to make yourself, and you can customize the size, fit, and print to fit your needs. Use cheap quilting cotton that you find on sale and get an "easy to sew" scrub pattern.
- 0Jul 24, '11 by adnrnstudent6'4" here. 255 lb.
For top, I wear Cherokee 4876. Plenty of length. 3" longer than most scrub tops. Love 'em.
Bottoms Cherokee 4000T. This is Tall. Love them too.