Anyone wear Dansko clogs?Register Today!
- by MurseJon Feb 10, '12Any guys wear Dansko clogs? How do you like em?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=672842©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 5,357 Views
- Feb 10, '12 by Catch22PersonifiedI do not wear them since I tend to be running like a headless chicken so I have cross training sneakers on. My uncle who is a surgeon thinks they are amazing.
- Feb 11, '12 by nursingschool*I wear them but I'm in school and only in clinicals one day a week. Our school uniform requires us to wear white shoes with our scrubs so I bought white ones. I think they are pretty awesome though so I bought a black pair to wear casually and get my feet used to them. I definitely have concerns about running in them. For what I'm doing, they're great.
Last edit by sirI on Feb 16, '12
- Feb 16, '12 by DavidNurseEMTI loved my danskos when I was working in the ER/ICU. Now that I'm a full time flight nurse we are required to wear boots. I cleaned/disinfected the 3 pairs of danskos that I owned and wear them out casually now. They are very comfortable for walking/being on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Feb 18, '12 by somerandomRNHate them. I owned them at first but found being a tall guy 6'1" that they made me an extra 2 or so inches taller. This of course means I had to bend that much further for patient care. I found that when I switched to regular cross-trainers my back pain got LOADS better.
- Feb 18, '12 by zakryI'm 6'2'' and wear them. I love 'em. I wear them for school, but I'll occasionally wear them if I have to work the floor as a tech at work. Mine are all white so they're ugly as sin but my feet love me for them.
- Feb 22, '12 by GitanoRNNeedless to say, I use to wear them back in my nursing school days. However, in more than one occasion when I was in a hurry my Dansko Clog was left behind in the elevator. Therefore, now I wear very comfortable running shoes in black to match my black scrub pants, not to mentioned my feet love me for the switch
- Feb 24, '12 by emtb2rnDanskos are comfortable but suck for running and those situations which require a very hands on approach. So I've switched to a basic tactical boot from Bates. Very comfortable over 12 hours, great for running and such. Bates Footwear Mobile Site - ZR-8 Boot
- Feb 27, '12 by arcticwinter071I wear the Dansko clogs all the time. I have 3 pair actually. I used to have lower back problems after being on my feet for 12+ hours. They have been worth the $$ spent. I owned a pair for 2 years, split the sole called the company and got a new pair for free (minus shipping)... I cannot tell you how awesome they are. I wear them out in street clothes too.
- Mar 9, '12 by wiscbadgerCrocs for me! Or sneakers