Any black male nurses out there? - Page 11Register Today!
- Apr 10, '12 by BlackMurse1AMEN to what is stated here!!!!!
- Apr 10, '12 by OnlybyHisgraceRNI love Black men and I'm your biggest fan! We need more nurses who are minority and more men in nursing too. Just my two cents.
- Apr 12, '12 by EmarosaNYCQuote from BlackMurse1^Im 1:
Born and raised in Brooklyn, currently living in Upstate getting experience before I move back down.
I grew up in a neighborhood filled with bangers, drug deals that tried to sell me weed and crack on my way to school and Cons.
Also raised in Brooklyn and the same stuff correlated in my life. I've actually have had a very bad past that i'm not proud of.
Good job for getting out of there
- Apr 13, '12 by dat1boiejWhere i live in Florida its seen but rare depending on the location, its way more the further south you go. I'm a 21yr AA male and hope to add to that number this August!!!!
- Apr 29, '12 by Spoiled1@ BlackMurse1,
I think you are exactly right, there is a lack of role models! Now you can step up and be a role model for those who may come behind you. Keep up the good work!
- Apr 30, '12 by phrozenone29 year old AA guy here....soon to be student this fall. I live in Atlanta, GA. Whats up everyone.