afgayle2011 498 Views
Joined: Apr 1, '09;
Posts: 12 (0% Liked)
1. I might stay in College Stations by ASU.
2. I will be going to the open house on the 25th (woot my B-day)
3. I'm guessing we will need the basics like uniforms and nursing equipment
4. The heard the the curriculum is challenging
5. Hopefully, I move in at least a 5-7 days before class.
Congratulations! I'm planning on going to the open house, too.
Is anyone going to the Class of 2011 open house?
Thanks for the list of apartments. I will definitely look into them.
That would be great thank you!
wow that's expensive! Do you know of any other apartments in augusta?
kh0828 is that price for 2 bedrooms?
Yes it the apartments by ASU. I have taken a tour and its okay. You have to have roommates too. And its completely furnished. But I dont know of any other apartments in Augusta.
I'm thinking about staying at the College Stations which is a student housing complex on Wrightsboro road.
Thanks! Congrats to you too. I'm just a little nervous since I wont know anyone there.
I just got accepted into the Summer 2009 nursing program at MCG. Is there anyone else attending MCG this summer for nursing?
Is there anyone starting MCG nursing school Summer 2009 in Augusta?
Advertise With Us