robert_w30907 606 Views
Joined: Mar 3, '08;
Posts: 5 (0% Liked)
OK, two days later and it is all good.....I passed...
THANK YOU JESUS!!!
75 Qs two days ago...................passed!!!
1. How many questions did you take on NCLEX? 75
2. What study materials did you use? Did you take a test review course?
eri, kaplan review book,medpubs
3. Did your SON offer any testing (ERI, ATI, HESI)? eri, medpubs
4. How long did you wait for results of the test, or are you still waiting? I will get them Wednesday
5. What were your thoughts coming out of the test (total disbelief, certainty you had failed, confident you had passed)? I am a lttle worried. I had a lot of SATA questions and only two math questions. I was thinking I would getting more questions and it stopped at 75. It was hard and I hope I passed. When it stopped I was thinking I did it. Then I started thinking about all those (12-15) SATA questions. I hope I passed.
6. Was this your first attempt at NCLEX? Yes, I hope the last. All I can do is leave it in God's hands and pray.
If you are taking the boards soon, take time to know the details it will help on the SATA questions...Good luck!!!:icon_roll
Advertise With Us