Those that took the certification testRegister Today!
- by tokmom Sep 23, '11Can you bring in paper to scribble on or it is supplied?
- Sep 23, '11 by EricJRNAre you looking at the CMSRN exam or the RN-BC?
- Sep 25, '11 by tokmomCMSRN. I like to write things down, esp when stressed. If I can scribble out labs on paper, I seem to work through them quicker. Weird I know.
- Sep 30, '11 by Mom To 4I took the ANCC cert and they give you paper and pencil.
- Sep 30, '11 by tokmomYay, that's good to hear. Hopefully the AMSN will be the same.
- Oct 30, '11 by ArmyguyI just passed the CMSRN this month. They will give you pencil and paper. I wish you success on the test!!!
- Oct 31, '11 by Nickie789I just passed the ANCC exam today and they provided me with paper and pencil. Generally at the testing sites they do not allow you to bring anything in the room with you, unless they provide it to you.