Need team name for Med-Surg team for walkathonRegister Today!
- by mandemom Sep 25, '05hi, i'm new to this site and a relatively new nurse. graduated in '03, been working since march of '04 at a local hospital on the med-surg unit.
never, never boring!!
i need help with a team name. somehow i have been voted team captain for our unit's walking team. we are walking as a unit to raise money for alzhiemer's research--but we want a team name.
we have med-surg...inators
and north bay nightingales :angel2:
any other suggestions?
ps the director vetoed the bedpan brigade and the pooper scoopers, wonder why?
- Sep 25, '05 by ZASHAGALKAhow about 'drug pushers'.
It'll get noticed, anyway.
- Sep 26, '05 by preciousmofodrug pushers is pretty accurate, at least in my past med/surg life.. :chuckle
- Sep 26, '05 by Angie O'PlastyThe Arrhythmics
- Sep 26, '05 by mandemomQuote from Angie O'PlastyThe Arrhythmics
Someone suggested 'drug pushers', painful but true!
Thanks for the assist....it's a hard one. I think, since they put me in charge, I'm gonna put my personal favorite on the shirts and call it a day.
Maybe next time they won't put me in charge......that'll teach 'em!
- Nov 1, '05 by porterwomanSo what did you decide on?