1. Med A resident
2. Therapy ended on 9/29 - Friday, no minutes for sat&sun.
3. discharge to hospital on 10/2 - Monday
4. Last assessment was 14D - 9/20 - RUA
1. Only therapy ended and will continue for pain/teaching skill for 2 days, what rug will I use?
2. If I cannot use rehab rug, what assessment do I do to get RUG payment for 2 days?
Bullet 7, RAI 2-53
• In cases where a resident is discharged from the SNF on or prior to the third consecutive day of missed therapy services, then no EOT is required. More precisely, in cases where the date coded for Item A2000 is on or prior to the third consecutive day of missed therapy services, then no EOT OMRA is required. If a SNF chooses to complete the EOT OMRA in this situation, they may combine the EOT OMRA with the discharge assessment.
The 14-day RUA gets paid until 10/1