Upper Cape Tech 2011-2012 LPN Program?? - Page 3Register Today!
- May 1, '11 by chriscrowYeah I did finally hear from UCT and I was accepted to the Harwich campus - I am on a "list" to get into Bourne if someone doesn't send in there deposit or decides to go somewhere else - crossing my fingers for that! The Harwich orientation is the 6th of June. I have a question about financial aid though it is really confusing me - I went to the FAFSA website a long time ago and filled that out, then when I got my packet from UCT I called the financial person, as it said in the package to do if you have questions, so I asked her what I o now to find out how much financial aid I will receive and she told me to go to www.studentloans.gov and I did that az well, but I still don't get how you actually apply for the financial aid and find out how much you will actually get! I really need to find out sooner versus later so I can figure out how much will actually be coming out of pocket - is anyone else having these issues or do you guys understand how this all works??????
- May 1, '11 by AanuszczykRose was not very helpful for me either. after you filled out your fafsa, did they give you a EFC? They can tell you approx how much aid you'll receive from that number. also, they told me that you only report to harwich twice a week, and the rest are clinicals all around the cape.... i got bourne so i will only be in bourne twice a week, so they say...
- May 1, '11 by Aanuszczykps- had my first day of clinicals for my CNA course... I am SO glad I took this course to get comfortable with patient care. If you haven't already, I recommend you do
- May 1, '11 by chriscrowI was just on the faces website today tryig to figure more out and understand more - it does say an EFC number but it is just a 5 digit random number - there is a number you can call though so I think tomorrow I will call them and see if I can find out more information - I just hate to wait and wait just to find out that I am not getting enough financial aid - I was happy to see that in the estimated cost to go to UCT that they include everything not just tuition so the estimated costs will be over $23,000 for the 10months that might help me get more towards the tuition part --- it is a bit overwhelming right now with so much unknown!
- Jun 8, '11 by brandieskyeI got accepted into Harwich too! I am so excited!
- Jun 12, '11 by chriscrowAwesome.. I met another women when I did my CPR certification and she is going to Harwich as well. How did the orientation go? I had to miss it we had an already scheduled vacation for this past week. I have to meet with them some point this week I hope. Did you get all your financial aid information that day too?
- Jun 17, '11 by caraj829Hi chriscrow! We kind of got financial aid info....she still wasn't helpful. Apparently they aren't even looking at any of our class' stuff until July 1st. The only info Rose gave is the same stuff that we got in our packets.
- Jul 14, '11 by stephanieglennHas anyone recieved an email about used books?
- Jul 15, '11 by AanuszczykNo! ... but a friend of mine wants to go next year, so I already have someone lined up to buy my books off of me!
- Aug 9, '11 by chriscrowSorry this is so late.. did you get the email with the used books?? I ended up getting about 1/2 from a prior student and then I had to buy another 8 from the 'book store' because they upped the edition. Still saved me about $300 off buying all new. I also have a friend that is going to apply for next year and hopefully she will make it and buy my books from me.. Hope you got the used books email and found what you were looking for.