UMass Amherst Second Bachelors Fall 2012 - Page 11Register Today!
- May 5, '12 by lhiver@dbabklyn -- I'm new to the site so I can't PM! Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
I was weighing the locations, programs, and costs. Wagner was $$ but you don't need a car, UMDNJ was reasonable and close to NYC but in a bad area. UMass had no faults except I got rid of my car when I moved to NYC so will have trouble getting around, I presume. Also, I like the 3 month internship at the end of the program -- I think it's a logical transition. Sent in my form for UMass.
- May 9, '12 by rach0019Hey guys! I was thinking it might be nice to make a group on facebook as well so we can all chat and get to know each other before beginning the program in September! Let me know what you guys think!
- May 9, '12 by dbabklynawesome idea rach i was thinking the same thing too before you posted it
- May 9, '12 by kylie002Great...just let us all know the group when its up and running. Good idea
I posed this question before, but I'll try again. Anyone from or commuting from Central MA (Worcester/Auburn/Leicester area)?
- May 9, '12 by dbabklyni just received the package from UMass (in the mail) today! Soo soooo excited
- May 10, '12 by gogators1919Let me know when the Facebook page is up. Also, I just went to Amherst today and found an apartment! I also got a tour of the nursing building- IT'S AWESOME. The simulation lab is amazing.
- May 10, '12 by rach0019Hey guys I am definitely willing to make the group on facebook but I cannot create a group without having people on facebook to add in to the group! So if you guys want to send me your names then I will make the group and then let you know the name to search on here!!
- May 11, '12 by kylie002Nice gogators!...I'm still debating what to do. I cannot move out there as I own a house, but I might look for a room to stay in 2-3 days a week, basically just to sleep so it would have to be something pretty darn cheap
- May 12, '12 by gogators1919Yea the apartment is great- $400 a month including utilities!! And it's 1.5 miles from school
- May 14, '12 by terryann8"
May 4 by kylie002
Hi terryann...Do you live in Boston? What are your plans come Sept.??? "
I live right outside Boston! Do you? I'm hoping to live alone (I have a dog), but a not sure what will be affordable. Looks like in the $600s is the cheapest unless I live a little farther away. I'm going to move in August. Did people's package have anything re:registration? Mine was just an immunization form. They said our Spire accounts won't be ready for a few weeks, but I'm dying to know about financial aid! I'd love to get in on the FB group too