Simmons direct entry 2013Register Today!
- by Dstewart1017 Feb 13Anyone else apply and hear anything back?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=815368©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,728 Views
- Feb 13 by bostonstudent1220Ya, I got accepted today. I've been accepted to MGH and Simmons and am waiting to hear from a few others. I'm trying to decide whether I want to pay the MGH or Simmons deposit (I don't want to pay both)... tough call. I'm going to try and find out if I'm getting financial aid from either... money is a major factor for me. What about you?
- Feb 13 by Dstewart1017I haven't heard anything yet, but my app was "late" because a rec got lost in the mail so I had to have it resent... S hopefully within the next couple days ill hear something...did you get notified by FedEx?
- Feb 13 by bostonstudent1220I believe it was regular mail. It was sent to a family member's house though (I'm in the middle of switching apartments) so they just called me and read the letter to me. Best of luck to you!
- Feb 13 by Dstewart1017Thank you! Congrats on getting in! Do you think you will be attending?
- Feb 14 by Dstewart1017Just found out my application has just been sent to the admissions committee as of this morning..I wonder how long now till I hear!
- Feb 15 by bostonstudent1220Good luck! Their admissions office seems to be pretty organized and on top of things which is nice, so I bet you'll hear soon! It's a tough call.. MGH is more competitive and awards both a masters and a B.S. which I like but I feel like the professors and administrators at Simmons are more friendly and accommodating (which can be nice for things like clinical placements, financial counseling, etc.). It's really a tough call. Did you apply anywhere else or just Simmons?
- Feb 15 by BrittanyNicole90Called Simmons today and they said they are sending admission letters out in waves again this year. Mine went out today! Good luck everyone!
- Feb 17 by Dstewart1017I applied also to mgh (waitlisted) NEU and Regis still waiting on those 2 as well
- Feb 18 by fleursdelysaI was accepted to MGHIHP and Simmons and chose MGH because I liked the tracks (I already know I'm interested in women's health so I want to be licensed as a women's health NP), I want to get a BSN as well (because who knows how standards will change in the future), and because MGH gave me a generous scholarship. I think both programs are really good though - it's just that MGH turned out to be better for me.