Northeastern University Direct Entry - Page 10Register Today!
- Mar 18, '11 by jennahbeeQuote from BHCHPyes! I got my acceptance call from NEU last week, and it's my first choice!! would love to get to know some people in the program before we start!I got in and am pretty decided on NEU at this point!! Has anyone else decided on NEU? I'm so excited to meet everyone.
- Mar 21, '11 by BHCHPHi Jennahbee! My name is Carolyn and at this point have pretty much decided I'm going to NEU. SO EXCITED!! Are you from the Boston area? I'm currently living in Cambridge but am planning to move closer to NEU in the Fall.
- Mar 22, '11 by lw1234I received my acceptance letter on Monday. So excited!
- Apr 5, '11 by hs2011I will also be attending Northeastern in the fall! Can't wait!
- Apr 5, '11 by jennahbeethat's fantastic news everyone! I just sent in my deposit check to NEU last wk and am very excited! Carolyn - I also live in Cambridge (Harvard Sq area). I'd love to get together at some point with who ever is interested! Not sure how these forums work, or if it's safe to share personal info, but my email is email@example.com . feel free to get in touch! Looking forward to September!!
- Apr 5, '11 by lw1234MGH vs NEU.... assuming people in this chat chose NEU, just wondering your reasons why vs MGH program.
- May 8, '11 by eab22I just got accepted off the waitlist and will be attending NEU in the fall. For people moving closer, is anyone interested in getting an apartment together? Is there a facebook or yahoo group or any discussion I can join to talk about this?
- Aug 11, '12 by bigeyes4Is there anyone out there that was accepted for January 2013? i am so psyched. Four prereqs and I'm in. I got a conditional acceptance. Assuming I do well on the prereqs, I start January. I have to take Nutrition, Developmental Psych, Chemistry, and Statistics. I am from Rhode Island. Anyone from RI or Southeastern Mass - ?