NEU Direct Entry Online Program Starting Spring 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 1, '12 by Swtkitten916Hey Emzig6,
Congrats on being accepted and being in the same cohort as us. Don't worry, we can adjust to the new environment together. It'll definitely be a nice change. When are you moving to Boston? Did you get any updates from the program?
- Oct 1, '12 by odinakaHello, have you found were to live. Am moving from TX, i want to live with someone in the program. Any housing information will be appreciated.
- Oct 1, '12 by emzig6Thanks! You too! I'll be moving to Boston in December after I graduate from JMU. I received an email saying December 5 is our Preparation Day, which I'm guessing is like orientation. Where will you guys be living?
- Oct 1, '12 by emzig6I thought my last comment was a response to you. I'm new to this website congrats to you!
- Oct 1, '12 by notsobyuhtFor out of state peeps!
Just so you all know, Burlington is north of Boston. When the program starts,i think we need to go to Burlington to take our exams. However, i'm assuming everything else will be on NEU campus. So when you look for housing, consider these locations. That's my advice.
- Oct 2, '12 by Swtkitten916Hey Odinaka,
Ideally, I'd like to move in with nursing people too, but I might move in with a friend. If plans change, i'll let you know. I recommend you use the off campus site. Goodluck. Northeastern University Off Campus Housing Service
- Oct 5, '12 by emzig6I was told the incorrect date for the Preparation Day. Apparently it's December 3, and our Orientation Date is the first day of classes.
- Oct 9, '12 by Swtkitten916I was told the same thing. Preparation date is Dec 3 and Orientation date is Jan 6. Most likely I'm flying in Nov 29, so I'll be in town. Let me know if any of you guys want to meet up and get acquainted, or we can see each other on Preparation day. =)
- Oct 13, '12 by notsobyuhtwere any of you successful with registering for winter courses? I created an account but there were no courses to sign up from MyNEU.
- Oct 14, '12 by emzig6Hi notsobyuht,
I'm pretty sure my dmissions advisor told me that our classes will be automatically registered for us throughout the program to ensure that we stay with our cohort and that we're on the right track. I'm so excited to meet all of you!