NEU Direct Entry Online? - Page 6Register Today!
- Jun 8, '12 by hellosunThanks Itcwall! I actually met up with an admissions advisor for this program the other day and I learned so much about it. The flexibility of the online classes would be great for someone who has to commute like me. I think this is going to be my first choice! I'm really excited to hear what you all have to say about it once you start =)
- cm401--any word yet? It's been a week today and nothing so far..Im going crazy....they said it could be up to 2 weeks..I was hoping for 1
- Adamamber1- I received my acceptance today!
- cm401, thats great!! Congrats...did they call you or send a letter? Now Im really dying
- Thank you adamamber1! I received a call. I'm sure you'll hear back soon. Maybe the person that interviewed you is just taking longer to get back to admissions.
- CM401-Maybe she is taking a bit longer...I'm just so nervous that my living out of state will make them uncomfortable. I know they prefer people to live semi close. Ok, I really need to stop thinking about all the different scenarios and just wait...thanks for letting me know how it went.
- Jun 12, '12 by ltcwallcongrats CM401. I' am starting in the fall as well. Did they already give you the dates for orientation and prep day.
Aug 3 and Aug 27
Admamaber I' am keeping my fingers crossed for you :-)
- Adamamber1- Keep us posted! ltcwall- thank you! Yes I was given those 2 dates. Have you completed your application for financial aid? I just received my Bachelors so I have those loans to pay off . Do you know if the school offers much in scholarships?
- Jun 12, '12 by ltcwallYes I completed my app for financial aid but I haven't heard anything yet? My admissions rep said i should hear late june or early july. I looked on there website they have a few scholarships. Yea I'm a little nervous about taking out anymore loans . Are you from Boston ?
- I'm from Providence. How about you? I've been looking at some loan repayment and health service corps programs. You should look into those.