NEU Direct Entry Online? - Page 4Register Today!
- Apr 27, '12 by celticsgirl17Has anyone talked to a counselor about how the program works out if you want to do Neonatal??
- May 10, '12 by jrwinneyHas anyone heard back from admissions? I was told it may take up to 6 weeks, it has been about 5 and I am itching to hear back!
- May 15, '12 by ltcwallI think they are starting interviews I received a call today
- May 23, '12 by JADORENASHhi everyone, congrats to everyone who has been accepted or have made their decisions about the summer or fall entries.
Ive been reading the post and is slightly confused. When mentioning "hybrid" plan are you guys referring to the ONLINE DIRECT-ENTRY PROGRAM AT NEU?
I am currently wait listed at Regis, waiting to hear from Simmons for their ABSN, and contemplating if I should still apply to this online nursing program. But I did have a phone interview just yesterday and was very impressed with the courses and the layout of the programs. But my only concern is that the program tuition is per credit? if anyone could clarify this I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks for any answers and clarifications!
- May 24, '12 by ltcwallIt is 840 per credit so it will come out to about 55,000 for the BSN portion
- May 29, '12 by ltcwallI just got accepted into the hybrid at Northeatern
- May 29, '12 by Cm401Congratulations ltcwall! Have you decided on a specialty yet? How long after submitting your application did it take to hear back?
- May 29, '12 by ltcwallThank you I'm leaning toward neonatal. I submitted my app on 04/30 and I heard today I got accepted
- Jun 1, '12 by adamamber1Hey there, just joining. I also applied to NU hybrid direct entry program for September. I have an interview on Tuesday. Do they invite evryone for an interview? Any tips on what to expect as far as questions for the interview? I'm so nervous. I am hoping to do the neonatal specialty track and then become a midwife. I do not have much experience in the medical field, but make up for it with enthusiasm, passion and certifications as a lactation counselor and soon to be birth doula. Any idea how fast they are making their decisions after this round of interviews?
- Jun 1, '12 by Cm401Hey adamamber1! How soon after completing the application did you receive the invite for an interview? I sent everything in last week, so now I'm just waiting.