NEU Direct Entry Online? - Page 10Register Today!
- One of the financial aid advisors spoke to us and we were told that during the first 4 semesters, the RN portion, financial aid is awarded as if we're 5th year undergrads. So, we do not qualify for the graduate aid yet. (by the way- Lab so far is set to take place on the Boston campus 3 hours every Saturday,testing will be on Wednesdays in Burlington, and clinical will be one day M,T, or TH.)Last edit by Cm401 on Aug 3, '12
- Aug 3, '12 by adamamber1Thanks for the info, it helps in making my decision. The schedule for labs and clinicals work great for me. I'm really hoping I can pull this together to make it work.
- Aug 3, '12 by celticsgirl17Labs are in Boston? For some reason I assumed they'd be in Burlington. I'm looking at the program for next year- any other interesting things learned at orientation?
- Celticsgirl17- if you'll have everything completed on time, there's another cohort starting in January. Yes, labs will be in Boston on Saturdays, well at least for our cohort. 3 classes during the RN portion are at the grad level, so you'll need to earn a B or better. The rest are undergrad courses so you'll need to get a C or better.
- Congrats adamamber 1. Are you going to orientation on the 27.
CM401 do you remember the possible sites they said we might do clinicals at I only remember Beth Isareal and Cambridge alliance
- Itcwall-The only other one I remember is Brigham and women's.
- Ok that's what I thought. Are you excited to start
- Yes, I'm very excited! How about you? I know the program is new so hopefully all of the details are figured out soon. Are you continuing to the masters program?
- I'm so excited. I wish they already had our schedules ready. What lab would you prefer. I prefer 9-12
- I would prefer the earliest lab and 1-7 clinical.