MGH Accelerated BSN - Spring 2013 - Page 3Register Today!
- Aug 20, '12 by heober03I also applied for the Spring 2013 start. I previously applied for the summer 2012 program and got waitlisted so I re-applied for again this time. I do know that the website says 8-10 weeks for decisions to be made and last time it took the full 10 weeks to hear back from MGH. Good luck to all!
- Aug 21, '12 by katecc11heober03-
Did they send out emails the week prior to mailing out the letters? I had heard that but not sure if they still do that. At least the 10 week mark is close!
- Aug 21, '12 by heober03I did get an email saying decisions had been mailed in the previous application earlier this year. I believe they basically sent out decisions and then emailed the whole group the next day or so saying FYI decisions have officially been mailed out. I did email them a couple time before that point asking the status of decisions and when they would finally be mailed out because it was getting later in the timeframe of the 8-10 weeks.
- Aug 24, '12 by JillGreenbergheober03, if you don't mind, what was your GPA and other credentials the last time you applied and got waitlisted?
- Sep 1, '12 by aimyHi Jilly! It's Amy from the Red Cross. Are you doing CNA work at Dana Farber now?
I'm really nervous about hearing back. I already got rejected from UMB, probably because my undergrad GPA was low. Hopefully my recent grades will push me through.
Organic & Biochemistry A
A&P I A
A&P II A
Human Growth & Development A
- Sep 1, '12 by JillGreenbergHey Amy! Those grades look awesome. I got rejected from curry - they only accept 32 students =/ I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for MGH!
- Sep 1, '12 by JillGreenbergAnd yes, I work on the neuro/hematologic malignancy floor at DFCI
- Sep 1, '12 by aimyThat's awesome! I hope we get in together =]I keep checking my mailbox even though I know it's a little early. The wait is making me bananas.
- Sep 4, '12 by katecc11Anyone hear back yet??
- Sep 4, '12 by PrincehakimI called and they said mid September so I am guessing more like next week.Hope we all get in.