MGH Accelerated BSN - Spring 2013 - Page 12Register Today!
- Sep 19, '12 by lisaemtCongrats on getting accepted Olena!
- Sep 19, '12 by kyryaThank you Lisa, you too! Have you find FB page?
- Sep 19, '12 by lisaemtHi!
My reply won't post if I send you the entire link. So go to the facebook page and the paste this: groups/527385080611382
Does that make sense? I hope so :-)
- Sep 19, '12 by kyryaThank you!
- Sep 28, '12 by zpriestAnybody on the waiting list hear anything?
- Sep 30, '12 by JillGreenbergNo, not yet. They said we wouldn't hear more until mid-October to late October once all the deposits from the accepted students are in. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us :/ Good luck!
- Oct 1, '12 by lisaemtI hope everyone who's wait listed gets in!!
- Oct 3, '12 by demeanor89Who here got into the Manchester program? Or am I the only one. I got accepted in August, BUT I don't know anyone else who got in or applying to the Manchester one. Also, since Manchester does not have any dorms, I need an apartment :/. Anyone know any ideas for living there, or is there anyone who are just as stuck as I am in finding accomodations and such? I'm happy I got in, but totally lost lol.
- Oct 3, '12 by ng8399Hi St3veC,
My name is Nina. I got accepted into the Spring 2012 ABSN program and just wondering what the class schedule is like. I can't seem to find anything...anywhere. I know its full time but is it like an 8-430 day Mon-Fri, or are they regular college courses spread out at different times of the day (like day and night). I know the summer might be set up differently but any input you have would be great.
- Oct 16, '12 by katecc11It's mid October...hopefully we'll hear back soon!!