MGH Accelerated BSN - Spring 2013 - Page 10Register Today!
- Sep 15, '12 by Britnirj2Yes, a study group is a great idea. I started a facebook group that is a closed group but you can request to join if anyone wants to. It is called MGHIHP Spring 2013.
- Sep 15, '12 by PrincehakimThank you guys. We will definitely need each other to go through this program so a study group sounds great to me.I am Paul btw. haha
- Sep 15, '12 by PrincehakimBritnirj2 I tried looking up the study group but its not giving me anything.
- Sep 15, '12 by aimyI didn't see any existing groups so I made this one:
Log In | FacebookLast edit by Esme12 on Sep 15, '12 : Reason: TOS/link removed
- Sep 15, '12 by whittle03Study group would be a great idea!
ChristaG - I'm in Boston already, too, so let me know if you need any help with finding rentals. I'm about 25 minutes south of the city in the 'burbs and rent is much cheaper, and just a short train ride away.
I can't seem to find the group on facebook -- I think invites might need to be sent out.
- Sep 15, '12 by aimyOops, sorry. The group is called "MGH ABSN Spring 2013" and it is public. You can add yourself!
- Sep 15, '12 by tialaThanks lisaemt and aimy! A study group is great. I hope to meet you all soon.
- Sep 15, '12 by tialaHey aimy, I can't find the group. I only see January 2012.
- Sep 15, '12 by ChristaGThanks whittle03! Somerville does seem to be more affordable. Is it possible to do this program without a car, remaining on public transit? It seems like most apartments charge at least $100 a month for a spot!
- Sep 16, '12 by Britnirj2Christa, I was told at the info session that I went to that some people have done the program with out a car, but they don't recommend it. I am also looking for a place to live in or around Somerville. Aimy, I also can not find the group in FB, I also only see 2012.