MCPHS Class of 2012Register Today!
This is a discussion on MCPHS Class of 2012 in Massachusetts State Nursing Programs, part of Massachusetts Nursing ... Hey, I was accepted a few weeks ago to the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences...by smrit8 Jul 1, '10Hey, I was accepted a few weeks ago to the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (MCPHS) Worcester Class of 2012 Accelerated Bachelors of Nursing program. I wanted to start a thread to introduce myself, and to see if anyone else had started to apply or has been accepted to the program. I already sent in my deposit and I am really excited to start school, and meet everyone in the class.
-SamLast edit by smrit8 on Jul 1, '10 : Reason: forgot to add specific school
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=489097©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 9,654 Views
- Jul 27, '10 by icaloveOh wow! Congratulations.
Just out of curiosity, when are the applications due for Worcester? I didn't know they were already making decisions...
Also, if you don't mind sharing, what were your grades like?
- Jul 30, '10 by elleNYI just got my acceptance too! I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet..I haven't even visited! I am going to do so ASAP. For the person who asked about grades - my prereq GPA was a 3.88 and my overall is a 2.93.
- Sep 23, '10 by arlegilHi! I am waiting on my admission decision. It should be here in a few days and I am so worried! I saw a post about an interview? Did you have one?
- Sep 23, '10 by smrit8Nice! No interview needed. My Pre req gpa was a 3.65 and overall GPA was a 3.1. Hope you get accepted. For the person who asked about when the applications are due, I think you have to get your application in by Oct 1st.
- Sep 26, '10 by arlegilHi everyone!
I've been accepted into the program and I'm very excited to start!
Do you know what our class schedule will be like?
- Sep 27, '10 by smrit8I emailed **********, and she said we are going to be on campus mon- fri 830-430 and two days a week we will be there until 730Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Sep 28, '10 : Reason: name changed to **
- Sep 29, '10 by PequeSDcongratulations to those accepted! I'm applying to this program also but I was wondering what is the difference btwn the worcester and manchester campuses? If accepted (keeping fingers crossed) i plan to live in boston..is that too far to commute from?
- Sep 29, '10 by smrit8I don't think there is much of a difference in the programs. You can go to the MCPHS website and look at the differences in the curriculum. Also, I think there are going to many people commuting from Boston including me.
- Oct 21, '10 by GiangHi everyone,
This is my first post! I just applied 2 weeks ago and got in this week! I'm anxious to meet everyone! Anyone from CA?