Massasoit CC, Roxbury CC ?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Massasoit CC, Roxbury CC ? in Massachusetts State Nursing Programs, part of Massachusetts Nursing ... Hi, I apologize if this question has already been posed. But has anyone been accepted to either of...by hlj123 Jan 4, '12Hi, I apologize if this question has already been posed. But has anyone been accepted to either of these programs while in the midst of A&P or Microbiology? Or have you been accepted when you still had to take one "during" the program? I am just curious about my chances. I will have all but Micro done by the end of this semester. May possibly be able to take Micro in the summer, but letters will be out by then. It seems they really push/give priority to those who have all these classes completed. Thanks in advance.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=657521©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 810 Views
- Jan 6, '12 by Medic2RNMoved for more of a response.
- Apr 17, '12 by hlj123Bump?
- Apr 19, '12 by CMA_TO_LPNAt the Massasoit info session they said all classes (except for the nursing classes of course) should be done prior to application to the program.
- Apr 19, '12 by hlj123Yes I know. I also attended the info session. However they actually say "preferred" that they be done, not that it's an absolute. Just curious to how closely they stick to that preference. I have seen other people say that they were in the midst of sciences when accepted to other programs so I thought maybe there were some that were accepted to these particular programs in the same boat. I can imagine it is MUCH easier to go through the program with only the nursing classes, but certainly not impossible. Would love to hear anyone else who may have gotten in under these circumstances. Good luck to all! Can't wait to hear when the letters start trickling in for these programs!
- Apr 29, '12 by hlj123Hi all. I guess having all the sciences done is not a must. I got an acceptance letter from RCC yesterday! Anyone else???
- Apr 30, '12 by regina_I got my acceptance letter from RCC on 04/28. I still need to take micro bio and I am finishing AP 2.
still waiting to see if i get into bhcc
- Apr 30, '12 by hlj123Congrats regina! Is BHCC your first choice? Let me know if you will be going to RCC!
- May 2, '12 by regina_I didn't get into BHCC, so I will see you at RCC.
- May 3, '12 by ryanaliceFrom what I've heard it's recommended to do the corequs in advance but not essential. If your program doesn't meet during the summer, you could maybe take Micro then?