IV certification class for LPNs in MARegister Today!
- by Ladicapricorn841 Aug 15, '11Does anyone know of any IV courses for LPNs in Massachusetts?? They are so hard to find!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=605177©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,850 Views
- Aug 27, '11 by nick0676There is an IV Therapy certificate course offered through Quinsigamond Community College
I can't get on the website for some reason but the web address is
- Aug 30, '11 by NestyQuote from Ladicapricorn841Does anyone know of any IV courses for LPNs in Massachusetts?? They are so hard to find!
Hi, have you found any IV certification in Massachusetts? and do you know any plays where they also give BCLS? thanks
- Aug 30, '11 by Ladicapricorn841For the BCLS you can try the American Red Cross, or local hospitals where do you reside?? I havent found any iv certification classes in MA I have in NH though
- Sep 30, '11 by watersamyWhere did you find the IV course in NH? I've looked at some community colleges and the only thing I've found in Mass is phlebotomy certifications that take a full semester to complete. How long does it typically take to get IV certified?
- Sep 30, '11 by Ladicapricorn841I found the list of courses on the NH Board of Nursing website: