Full Time Quincy College Sept 2012 - Page 14Register Today!
- Jun 21, '12 by Peaches28I just registered for Micro today! Are you taking the evening class or the daytime one?
- Jun 21, '12 by cally527I am hoping to take the evening lecture but the 1pm-5pm lab on thursdays so that I can also take Intro to computers which is tues and thurs 6-10pm. (I need to take 6 credits minimum in order to use the student loan money and the Intro to Computers class I took years ago has expired. So 2 birds 1 stone lol) If I can get into both classes, I will probably hate myself for the entire month and thursday will be atrocious, but it will be worth it!
- Jun 28, '12 by mollymarie3I just got done taking micro. If you haven't take biology i would brush up on it a bit.. I totally understand why they're making it a pre req. I also went and got my parking pass the coddington parking lot. They say they haven't sold a lot. But i want to make sure to get a spot. They'll let nursing students get them without having registered, so we have a leg up on the other students.
- I was at Newport yesterday. I purchased a parking pass for the summer 2 session class I have there. I asked about purchasing a pass to the Coddington Lot for the fall and they told me to wait until I have registered. I explained that I am a Nursing student and they said it is better to wait because they had only sold a few and they had just recently changed them to AM and PM like the parking garage. I think I might go back on Monday and get one.
Our class and labs will be during the "AM" time frame right?
- Did you not use it in the lab?
- Jun 28, '12 by mollymarie3My teacher didnt use it at all. I had ****.(can't remember his last name). But I know some teachers use it.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Jun 28, '12 : Reason: name removed as per Terms of Service
- Quote from mollymarie3I will send you a private message with my email address. Everything I have tried to post has been deleted, I apparently need to read the terms of service a little more closely.My teacher didnt use it at all. I had ****.(can't remember his last name). But I know some teachers use it.
- Jul 10, '12 by emm90Has anyone received their McGill orders yet? I'm so anxious to get scrubs!
- Jul 10, '12 by rj2011nothing yet.. I read in old posts that it takes a while.
Do you remember what room registration is in? So anxious to see possible schedule so I can start figuring out my fall schedule, give it to work, husband etc...
I have all my books :-) just about!
- Jul 10, '12 by butterflie7FYI - I was in Newport today and although they previously said you couldn't purchase parking sticker until you register, i found out they are making exceptions for LPN/RN students if you have paid your seat deposit. i was able to get parking for coddington. actual stickers are not available yet but you pay and they will contact you when stickers are available. at least you can pay and get a spot before they run out.