clinical locations at Bristol Community CollegeRegister Today!
This is a discussion on clinical locations at Bristol Community College in Massachusetts State Nursing Programs, part of Massachusetts Nursing ... I'm starting BCCs nursing program hopefully next fall and I've been trying to find out where they...by lilmama10211 Oct 14, '12I'm starting BCCs nursing program hopefully next fall and I've been trying to find out where they hold their clinicals because I don't have a car and id like to know what to expect but everywhere I look it just says "locations in southeastern ma n ri"... if anyone has gone there and knows where they have them please let know! Someone warned me that the program is very strict and they don't care if you don't have transportation... I'm so nervous so being prepared and having a rough idea would help me a lot! Thanks guys! =)Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Oct 15, '12 : Reason: Text talk removed. Please do not use text talk as per Terms of Service
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=792116©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 784 Views
- Oct 14, '12 by rnmalexI just finished nursing school in Texas this past May, and we had clinical experiences in many different places, up to an hour away from the school. And they don't care if you don't have transportation. A lot of us carpooled.
- Oct 23, '12 by nurse2be123456I'm applying for 2013 too at BCC maybe we will have class together!!!!!!!! Best of luck to you. I'm so nervous !!!!! I heard that you can have clinical anywhere in Massachusetts or Rhode Island, but I don't think it matters if you have a car or not I'm sure you could go up with someone.
- Dec 30, '12 by lilmama10211hey nurse2be good luck i wish you the best its so competitive at the health info session it says out of 700 people only 72 get in... im nervous too and kinda shy so i hope i can find someone to carpool with me! maybe i can offer to pay someone gas lol ugh its so stressful! lemme know if you get in i think we find out by mid march... did you take the teas test yet? im scheduled jan 5Last edit by Esme12 on Apr 15, '13 : Reason: TOS/txt speak
- Dec 30, '12 by nurse2be123456Hey lilmama...yes I took the test in October if you just take your time you will do fine. You can always carpool with me if we both get in. I don't mind driving at all. Do you have Facebook?
- Jan 3 by lilmama10211yes im Sarah Mosel
- Jan 8 by nurse2be123456I can't find you there is 4 different people with thy name in there lol! See if you can find me? Kendra Bazinet
- Mar 7 by beckntrevGood luck everyone.. I'm waiting also.
- Mar 21 by Sheryl18I am in the last semester right now, but I didn't do the 1st year because I did the LPN bridge program so I don't really know for sure where the fundamental and maternity/pedi students have clinical, although I do know some students go to W & I in Providence for maternity. I believe most of the 1st year students were at St. Anne's & St. Lukes, and I thought I remember someone telling me they went to NB rehab for fundamentals. For the 2nd year, med surg, the 3 hospitals are Sturdy in Attleboro, St. Anne's in FR & St. Lukes in NB. For the psych rotations it's SSTAR in FR, Rogers unit in St. Lukes & Arbour Fuller in South Attleboro. Psych is rotated into med surg for 4 weeks each semester, & you have 8 weeks of med surg clinical each semester. I hope this helps a little! Good luck!
- Mar 21 by beckntrevSheryl, what were current students GPA's like upon acceptance? 4.0 to how low?? just curious.. they say 3.0 and up.. but I think it is not the case.. what other factors do they concider??