Bristol Community Collge Nursing Program Fall 2012 - Page 13Register Today!
- Apr 2, '12 by cmac0531Hi nurs2014-There is a reading list that they'll give you during the summer/winter break and while it's not mandatory reading it's definitely recommended. And there aren't clinicals on holiday breaks or during the summer. We will definitely have to meet at orientation.If anyone is on Facebook, let me know and I'll set up a private page so we can chat via there especially when we are in class and may have any questions.
- Apr 2, '12 by nurs2014I'm on facebook, but I don't have a smart phone (so no checking status' during class, lol), I do however text like it's my job! I will definitely read everything they suggest, I really want to do well in this program. Since all of us worked our butts off to get into this program, why shouldn't we read the material early? It will only help.
- Apr 2, '12 by KB87I havent heard of doing clinicals in the summer so im not sure how accurate that is. I dont have facebook but i can definitely sign up for something like that.
- Congrats nurs2014!!!
I wall also accepted to the Nursing Program in Fall River.
@cmac0531.....I think the Facebook thing is an awesome idea!!! I'm on facebook( Liz Pavao-De Pina) I think we will all have to brainstorm at some point to make it in this program. Besides, I think it would be comforting to see a few familiar faces at orientation.
- Apr 3, '12 by cmac0531Hi everyone! I just created a Facebook page. It's closed so only people who are members will be able to see the posts. To join, click Ask to Join Group at the upper right side of the page. The Facebook page is BCC Nursing Program Class of 2014
If you do a search under that name, the group page should appear.
Jaytre, if you can try to search FB and request to be added to the page, that would be great! I'd like to make sure it works too
Keeping fingers crossed that the packets come today!!! If I get mine, I'll let you know. My mail doesn't usually come til later in the afternoon.
- Awesome!!! All I had to do was click on the link in your post and it automatically brought me to the page!!! GOOD JOB!
- I'll check in throughout the day to see if any of you have gotten your packets. I work all day and have a class tonight so I wont make it home until the evening.
- Apr 3, '12 by lknight06I just asked to join the group too! I hope I can find someone else taking the online version with me! I haven't gotten my packet yet though! Maybe my orientation won't even be in person! Who knows! I'll keep you guys posted!
- @ lknight06 ...i'm sure some of the online students will join our group. i think i have read some posts here from some students enrolled in the online courses.
either way, your always welcome to attend any future study sessions, discussions etc. that i am involved in : )
- Apr 3, '12 by nurs2014I just sent my FB request, and I can't wait to get home and check the mail!