applying to Quincy College part time program for Jan 2013 - Page 8Register Today!
- Jan 10 by umbdudeMy lab coat is 1 size smaller (men's size) than my scrubs. My scrubs are actually pretty loose and I could've gone one size down, but I like it a bit loose. I didn't even realize that we need to wear lab coat 'til I got the lab sign-up sheet...I would've ordered an extra one.
I don't know about the assignments, but should be able to find out more next Tuesday (I'm going to the Quincy campus) I hope.
- Jan 11 by armywife80Thanks for your input on the lab coat,
- Jan 11 by armywife80I will order a size down from my scrubs! Good luck Tuesday! Did you start the reading yet?
- Jan 12 by umbdudeQuote from armywife80Hope the size would work for you as well. But you can always ask them when you call...they may know even more.I will order a size down from my scrubs! Good luck Tuesday! Did you start the reading yet?
Yeah I started reading the fundamentals book. It's quite a bit of stuff. I'm not sure where those videos are though, so I guess I'll find out more when she goes over them. Have you started?
btw..are you taking any other classes this semester? I'm taking History online...hopefully it's not too much.
- Yes, I've started the reading and I am assuming the videos are on the disc that came with the book- I just haven't played with it yet. I am not signed up for anything else this semester but you have reminded me to make sure all the core coursework I had done in my BA transfered over!
What history class are you doing? I'm sure if you stay on top of everything you'll be fine- the program technically calls for multiple classes this semester
- Jan 13 by umbdudeI'm taking US history 101 (online). I never took history in college (avoided it with at all cost)..hee
- Ha ha too funny. I couldn't tell you which history class I took, but I distinctly recall suffering through it so hopefully it carries over! It was labor intensive! Did your English comps carry over? My freshman seminars have obscure titles, so I'm sure I will have to dig up an old course catalog (as I've had to in previous transfers). Ugh.
- Jan 13 by umbdudeyeah everything carried over except the computer course because I took it about 15 years ago. I took QC's intro computer course online last semester. QC seems pretty good about accepting transfer credits so you should be fine.
- Here's hoping! I will have to take intro to computers and psych 101..... Based upon Tuesday night, I may consider adding one of those to this semester....