anyone from middlesex community college rn program - Page 29Register Today!
- Aug 17, '11 by LynM75Oh I feel so left out in the day program all by myself...
- Aug 17, '11 by ErindelOh lyn we wish u were in our group! Hey, when u meet your classmates have them join AN and join this thread and we can all chat... If we ever have any extra time other than doing school work!
Good luck with your orientation.
- Aug 17, '11 by patno86anybody who is anybody knows the cool kids sit in the front and are in the part-time program; haha! you females better be nice to us males though! :-)
- Aug 17, '11 by ErindelHaha patno, your a riot!!! Of course we will be nice to u
- Aug 18, '11 by KHarmonHey everyone,
So orientation is almost here! Does anyone know if there is a dress code and if we need to bring anything else other than our BLS cards?
Please let me know,
- Aug 18, '11 by Erindelhi kelley,
i dont think there is a dress code. i know to bring bls card, maybe a notebook if you want to take notes or something. I am assuming she may be passing out info to us about the course.
- Aug 21, '11 by ddburke29Hi everyone...I just found this site My name is Dawn and I will also be in the Day Nursing Program starting on 9/7 I know we have all waited and worked hard for this for a LONG time!! I am getting SO nervous. I am married and have two little boys and I am hoping I can balance all of this! Looking forward to meeting everyone on 8/31!
- Aug 21, '11 by ErindelHi dawn! Welcome. Im erin and im in the evening program. Im so excited too. Congrats on getting in. one of the people here on this thread is also starting the day program. She frequents this thread often. I have one child, a girl whos almost 11 so i know how tricky it will be juggling school with parenting. Glad to meet u and goodluck with school...
- Aug 22, '11 by LynM75Hi Dawn, Welcome!
I will be in the day program with you. LynM is my screen name only. I will introduce myself to you at orientation. I like to maintain a little privacy on this board, just in case my boss or someone I work with is on here. (Not that I complain about them, but sometimes you need to vent a little.) I am looking forward to orientation next week. Again welcome!
- Aug 24, '11 by patno86...and I am probably one of the only guy's if not THE only guy on this thread; welcome aboard and brace yourself for the rocky waters ahead! :-)