anyone from middlesex community college rn program - Page 28Register Today!
- Aug 13, '11 by KHarmonErin, We should be getting the book vouchers two weeks before school start so next week I'm waiting to get them before I get books! I remember you too The financial aid I guess is taking longer for PT students because its more complicated.
- Aug 13, '11 by ErindelHi kharmon, well I will keep waiting for that book voucher so i can scram on down to the bookstore and get my books!
Well nice talking to u and i will see u on the 31rst.....
- Aug 14, '11 by KHarmonCant wait Erin,
- Aug 14, '11 by KHarmonHey Everyone,
Has anyone bought the practice book for the TEAS test? What does it include, I'm wondering if I should get it or not. I'm pretty strong in math and science and scored 100 on the nursing entrance exam 2 years ago so really don't want to get the book if I don't need it esp if this isn't going to count really either!
Let me know,
- Aug 16, '11 by lakerATPWhich CPR certification is required to begin these programs? I assume BLS for Healthcare Providers?
- Aug 16, '11 by ErindelHi laker, yes thats the correct cpr we need, bls for healthcare providers.
- Aug 17, '11 by patno86KHarmon (kelley) - we are in the same clinical/lab group.
Erindel (Erin) - we are not unfortunately, but there is always lecture, ha.
- Aug 17, '11 by KHarmonI just called and my financial aid loan has been approved!!! Thankfully!! So I guess I'll be getting my books next week sometime hopefully Thats so cool we are all in the same group!
- Aug 17, '11 by ErindelHi patno, yes I know that stinks but we can all sit together in class. I usually sit closer to the front so thats where i will be...
I will get there early on the 31rst.
Kharmon, thats awesome..i received my aid too. Finally!
See you two in 2 weeks!!!
- Aug 17, '11 by KHarmonSO Psyched!!!! I'll be in the front too!