anyone from middlesex community college rn program - Page 20Register Today!
- Jan 7, '11 by ErindelHi Lynm,
I totally FEEL what your going through!!! I think we got the crap end of the stick and there is no way out... Im ***** now because im sitting here looking at the study guide and the math and science portion is ridiculous. A miracle is gonna need to happen in order for me to pass this. It makes me feel like my time preparing and waiting was a complete waste. Almost like our apps didnt even matter before. I signed up for that mandatory nurse info meeting for thurs feb 3rd. What could they possibly tell us now that we dont already know?
Oh well I have to try to stay positive if I am to continue with this process. I hate to keep thinking about how we wouldnt be dealing with this crap if we had just been accepted!!!!......
- Jan 24, '11 by patno86Hi All,
I recall there was once a question asked concerning when the deadline was for applicants to the nursing program must make their decision to accept/decline by was? I can't recall the exact date off the top of my head, but it is in February.
- Jan 24, '11 by Erindelthanks patno, i was wondering when the date was so i could maybe get my hopes up and be called off the waitlist.... the hard truth is i will be waiting until fall 2012 to start classes .
well goodluck with second semester, study hard
- Jan 26, '11 by LynM75I got home from work tonight to find a large envelope that contained...
an admission packet for the Fall 2011 Day Nursing program !!!!!!!!!!!
OMG! I can't get over it, I am beyond excited...words cannot express how happy I am right now. Someone must have declined and I was the next person on the list. I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight. I am so super happy right now...
- GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT..........
I am so very happy for you!!!!
- Jan 26, '11 by patno86Lyn! Such terrific news, we will have to sync up at the orientation in May! Erindel - hold onto that hope!
- My hope is burning out. I dont even want to take the teas now. I have no motivation anymore. Im just discouraged with the whole process.
Patno i meant to say goodluck with orientation, not second semester. It was the other guy james who is going into second semester.
It will be nice for you and lyn to meet finally at the orientation.
Congrats again to the both of you
- Jan 26, '11 by LynM75Erin,
Don't get discouraged! Just yesterday I was in the same boat as you, I was just lucky to be a little higher on the list. But now you know it can happen to anyone, at anytime. I thought I had to wait until at least the spring of 2012.
As for the TEAS, it is not an option, and you can do it, I have faith in you. Do you really want to give up that easily? I know you and I don't think you do. If you want you can borrow my TEAS study guide, as I have already taken it and should not need the guide anymore.
Keep your chin up and your head held high, you can anything you set your mind to...
- Thanks lyn, I appreciate your thoughts....
I have the mcgraw hill nursing entrance exam study guide but have only looked a little bit at it.
Thanks for offering me yours though. Hey you took the teas for nothing.. Good practice tho i guess!
May is right around the corner for you.. Thatll be fun to meet your classmates and register for classes.
Im glad atleast one of us got into fall 2011. Enjoy the coming months until its time to hit the big books!!
- Jan 27, '11 by Kris86I am in the 1st week of the 1st semster of the day program and it is intense! The good thing about the TEAS is I believe you only need a 58 to pass. NECC requires an 80? For those starting in the fall, read ahead! The first week expect to read 2-3 chapters a night, every night. Just start reading the first 6 chapter of the fundamentals book, ha. I have not had clinical or lab yet, I hope all goes well for me!